Thursday, May 26, 2016

News and future

The game is finished (it has an ending), so I've decided that I won't update JTI anymore. Of course if anyone is interested in making new content I won't refuse.

I did this game as a faprulette, you're supposed to do the actions described in it. Tough the idea is original and hot, it's also problematic. Only the toys needed to complete the game would cost you more than $200, and some of the actions are really hard to accomplish. I assume that nobody actually followed through all the tasks the game throws at you, and in fact at this point I think that both the game and faprulettes are mostly used as a fantasy rather than an actual thing. All in all it's not that bad, I knew from the beginning.

The appeal of this game is that you could follow the tasks, you can actually fuck yourself if you want (similar to milovana). I know and that's why I won't make a normal hentai game next, there are tons of them already. Some that I recommend by the way: Virgin Island, Violated Heroine, Starless, Bunny Black and MGQ... maybe TrapQuest and SlaveMaker3 too.

Lately I've started to tough that if what you want is to feel immersed while fucking yourself watching a hentai may be a good option (you're the girl). Actually some tasks in JTI are exactly that. However the problem is that most hentai scenes last about 2~5 minutes, and that's clearly not enough. That's what this post is about, looping parts of a scene to extend it. I've also started to develop a formal "Scripted Video Editor", which basically is a realtime video editor without interface, it uses scripts to do the actual editing. However I'm struggling to find other applications form it besides hentai (which would be a great incentive to continue it's development).


4 comments:

  1. I actually played JTI, improvizing with the toys I have
    I didn't make it to the end ^^but it was fun and I'll certainly play again !
    I didn't play rape city though, it was a bit unrealistic
    I visit this blog regularly, hoping to find your next blender program, with lots of fucking and original tasks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of the work that you've put in to this project, look forward to whatever comes next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all i want to thank you for making JTI.
    I had a lot of fun with it and actually followed through all the tasks.
    For me the interaction is what makes it exiting.
    I really like games like JTI and in my opinion it is one of the best (if not THE best) out there.
    I hope you will do a new one someday and will visit you from time to time even if there wont be a new one in the next future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what are the v,w,x,y,z for, how do u used them?

    ReplyDelete