Sunday, July 31, 2016

Progress Update: Battle System & Books

So, this is what I've been working on this month. Here, have your screenshots!




Actually that's false. I started working on the battle system yesterday, for the rest of the month I'been working on everything else (effects, content, scrollable text, secondary images, text editor, etc)


One of these things I've been working on are books, yes, there will be books, just like in skyrim. You'll find them arround and by reading them you may learn skills (skill system not done =P)


And I've also done some magic with Gimp to resurrect an old GUI theme that wasn't usable becouse of the low resolution of the sources. (Inventory system not done neither XD)


And so this is all, I'll be updating at last monthly from now on. By the way, comment if you like the now look of the website.

2 comments: